12.12.2007

Go ahead ... start unwrapping

So ... I am taking part in another party over at Karla's house. This one is all about Christmas decorations. I am ... shall we say ... just a tad late to the party, but hey ... who is really counting those other 122 people who got there first? Many of you have already seen enough decorations from me to fill a large sleigh, but for those who are first time lurkers ... here's a peek into all things simplehappy. At Christmas that just means there is plenty of room for more!


My living room, complete with the infamous (and cheap!) blue Santa.

Ode to Birds.
Tweet.

Close up of my small tree. A little candy. A few dots. Simple perfection.

I have always loved how this tree reflects on the table as if it were on an island in a lake.
Yes ... I have a very active imagination. It serves me well.

My frosting-on-the-cake Santa.
He just wants you to be happy.
Merry Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Hi! I love your idea to decorate a pillow with a ribbon. Simple yet very 'Christmassy'! Have fun at the party!
Season's greetings from The Netherlands!!

Angy said...

so i was over at your place last night to say hi to the new ess' and i totally went on a scavenger hunt trying to find the blue santa! AND i got to see all of your super fun christmas decorations! and can i just tell you... the wrapped pillows on the white couches are super cute!

Southern Heart said...

You have such a beautiful home...I love your decorations, that lovely trunk, and the wonderful blue and white!

Thanks so much for sharing your home!

xo, Andrea

black eyed susans kitchen said...

That is one fabulous santa..you are not late at all. Glad to have bumped into you. Susan

Brittany said...

You have a verry lovely home!! Love that Santa!!
brittany

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What lovely decor! I especially like the pillow with the ribbon. So simple and sweet!
Please stop by our holiday home too!
:)

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I LOVE the pillow! You define "simplehappy" in all you do, I'm so glad that I know you!!! Great photos by the way...

Sandy said...

Your Santa with the painted belly is so wonderful as is all your decor! Merry Christmas, Miss Sandy

Alison Gibbs said...

Thanks for sharing all of your gorgeous christmas decorations over your last few posts. It is all so lovely.
Alison

Debbie Doughty said...

No wonder I haven't gotten much done today, I've been to every post so far! I love the love that goes into each one!

Mrs. Dub said...

i've seen most of it already, and i'm still wowed.

roseroomnz.com said...

That is all lovely. Merry Christmas and Blessings - Rachael:)