12.04.2007

Cat and Bag no longer together ...

So ... when I first heard the news that my own Mrs. Dub was expecting the lovely Miss Dub (around late October '06) I wanted to come up with a fun way to spread the news that I was moving into that most important realm called Grandmotherhood. I would simply ask the question (and this was in March/April of '06) "So ... guess what I'm going to be for Halloween?" Since I am neither a big costume person ... nor a person who plans ahead more than an hour and a half ... this question caught people by surprise. When I announced my answer: "I'm going to be a Grandmother", a good time was had by all.

So ... let me ask you this: What am I going to be for the Fourth of July?


If you are thinking that our lovely Miss Dub is going to be a big sister ... you are absolutely correct. You can also see how surprised ... and happy ... she is with the big news. As for me and the PDaddy:

We're over the moon.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

This is very exciting news. Miss Dub and Lil' Gee are adorable so I can only assume that Dub Jr. or another Miss Dub will be equally as cute :)

steph said...

yay!!! wahoo! yippee!

btw--adorable miss dub pictures... why have you been holding out?!

p.s. i'm pulling for 7/11. just one more week!

Mrs. Dub said...

no offense, steph, but i'd rather shoot closer to mommie's b-day than yours. it's a comfort thing. also, i'd hate for 7/11 day to overshadow his/her b-day every year. (all those free slurpees could ruin a party!)

in other news, i'm as excited as miss dub. i'm also nauseous so it kind of balances out.

thanks for your enthusiasm, g-ma!

P Daddy said...

You can imagine how big this news is in our house if your fragile mind can conceive of hefting PDaddy in all his pulchritude over the moon.

hilari said...

hooray for another baby dub. i was so excited to hear the news that i could hardly concentrate on the costco shopping trip i was in the middle of. bring on the dubs!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Isn't life GRAND!???

ginny said...

But you never told us what you're going to be for Fourth of July. And since when do we have to "be" something? Should I start planning now?

Congrats, by the way...

Angy said...

steph seriously responded with my answer! why have you been holding out on these totally adorable pics of miss dub?!?! although, i dont think it's possible for her to take a bad picture :P

congrats on being a grandma again! i cant wait to meet him/her!! :D:D