3.18.2009

Just helping the Economy ...



So ... if you were under the impression that the construction industry was suffering in the recession ... you weren't entirely right. A whole neighborhood of homes went up in my sewing room this week, with nary a bailout in sight. I was blissfully at work on my paper-pieced houses and in true paper-piecing fashion ... my sewing room looks like it has been hit by a major storm system.

No problem. I'm sure one of the teeny-weeny, one-dimensional people who live in my teeny-weeny one-dimensional neighborhood will come out after dark and clean up the whole thing.

That's how it works ... right?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I just love your paper-pieced houses...they are beautiful!

cathleen said...

Mary...these are adorable! I really like the fabrics you are using. Thanks for helping the economy!!!!!

P Daddy said...

Now if we can just figure out a way that this fabric subdivision needs the service of a real estate attorney, we'll have some economic recovery in our own little house.

PamKittyMorning said...

Ha! PDaddy you crack me up. Love your pretty houses. IT would be nice to live in such a well kept neighborhood in a cute cottage.