5.24.2010

Good Things - Small Packages


So ... I am (somewhat) caught up on all of my projects that I need to do for my teaching duties at this store. This little beauty pictured above is the Club sample that I'll be teaching this Wednesday. It comes from the book, Fat Quarter Quilting by Lori Smith. All of our club projects for the next while will come from that book.

Just so you know ... this puppy is just a wee thing, measuring only about 16" x 22". But if you are thinking I whipped her up in a couple of hours, you would be sorely mistaken. That there's a lot of piecing and a lot of applique.

And a LOT of fun ... who are we kidding?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

lovely, calm and pretty. You've got SKILLS girl! XO

hilari said...

i love this quilt - it's super super cute.