5.10.2010

Gee Whiz!!


So ... I haven't been the best of bloggers lately. (Oh reaaaaaallllly.) If you must know, my services were called upon to spend the week in delightful So Cal and take care of my precious Mr. Gee for half the week and then spend the rest of the week with all the Gees, soaking up the sun and celebrating motherhood.

And Grand Motherhood.

The top pic is from our day at the "small park". (Mr. Gee has many, many parks from which to choose, but on our first day alone, he chose the smallest one.) Several days later, I took him to Pretend City where he participated in several grown-up-type jobs and drove several grown-up-type vehicles. The picture above is of him driving his favorite truck. It was my favorite also because it allowed me some rest from hauling my gi-normous purse around. Some people might think this is an activity to be reported to those who enforce child labor laws ... but I beg to differ.

This last pic is from our Mother's Day FunFest. The water in this pool was heated and he was oh-so-tempted by it.

Thank you Gees for letting me be a part of the festivities and for trusting me to spend all that (exhausting) quality time with the Mister. Now that there will be two, two, two Gee children to look after (yep ... and the next one is pink!) I am definitely going to have to do some endurance training.

Starting ... tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sara said...

That boy is SO cute. I didn't know he was going to be a big brother; how exciting! Congrats to the Gees and to you too!

Kate said...

Woo hoo!!!! Hooray for the Gees!!!

Mrs. Dub said...

You should start charging for your services. No one does nannying better than our Nanny. Also, no one puts her in a corner.

Thanks - because this means it's our turn to borrow you for a week!

PamKittyMorning said...

Woo hoo more baby Gees!! Glad you're having some fun. xo