4.15.2009

I'm hangin' in there ...

So ... I got my machine back ... I finished the quilt ... I'm pretty much a happy camper.

What you need to know (because I am prone to confessing things no one cares about) is that I actually finished this particular quilt top last summer ... in fact I posted a picture of it here.

Which naturally begs the question ... "Then why the heck did you wait 8 or 9 months to quilt it, putting you in a major fix when your machine broke, because you needed to have it done ... yesterday?"

And the answer to that question would be: "I haven't a clue" ...

Or ..."I put it in the closet and forgot about it" ...

Or ... "Life's just weird, isn't it?"

Which is why I'm calling this particular quilt,
"Hangin' in There".

Because it describes my brain in bright, happy colors.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Holt said...

Your quilt is lovely- so Spring!
You don't have to confess anything at all, we're all quilters!

PamKittyMorning said...

Super cute and cheery. I don't know why we put stuff off. I'll think about that later. xo