10.24.2011

Miss DubONE turns FIVE!!


So ... tomorrow (the 25th) is the 5th birthday of my oldest grandchild ... Miss Dub1. This also means that I have held the title of "Nanny" for five whole years. I love that title.


This sweet, beautiful and very smart granddaughter is such a joy. Since I was a newbie at the grandmother thing, she was extremely patient and guided me along, step by step.


Her birthday this year falls in the midst of a move. She has actually been moving (and shaking) all summer long, but in less than a week she will be in her new home (in the Great Northwest.)



I could not be more proud of this young lady. I can NOT believe it's been five whole years! This picture above is her latest, proudly showing off her new 'do.



Kind of reminds of this picture. Kind of makes me sad she is growing so, so fast. Kind of makes me want to seriously cast a spell and hold her back.

Yeah ... that would be kind of bad, huh?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

aw, don't make me cry. the little lady is actually becoming a lady -- and a great one at that. thanks for honoring my little dubbie. right back at'cha.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I remember the good ol' days when Mrs. Dub blogged and chronicled all of Miss Dub's darling and funny moments.