9.16.2011

My Split Personality





So ... I have big news. I have given birth to another child in the world of blogging. This is due to the fact that I apparently have way too much time on my hands and ... because I have a split personality.

Personality A is what you have seen here more often than not: personal, incredibly proud of my children and grandchildren and not afraid to brag about them incessantly and (as Ms. Gee likes to call it) ... with a little bit of a "snarky" attitude.

Personality B loves anything that is pretty, with pretty pictures and pretty ... prose. This personality is obsessed with the ocean and it's beauty and wants to quilt and tell. This personality likes to decorate.

Over the last 4 years I have tried to combine these two personalities into one measly blog and lately have found that frustrating. So about 2 weeks ago I gave birth to my second blog, aptly titled ...

Sea Quilts
(click here)

I hope you will visit both and visit often. (I hope to be posting on both more often.) If you have linked simplehappy home, I'd love it if you would add Sea Quilts. I am not on Facebook so ... please ... feel free to leave some comments and stop all that lurking.

Thank you for supporting me over these last four years. I'll admit ... I've been a little needy and you helped me more than you will ever know.

Actually ... both of "us" are grateful.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: