8.18.2010

No Fat Pigs were involved in the production ...


So ... you're thinking about going to Market, are ya? (I'm talking Quilt Market in Houston at the end of October, but Safeway in August works just fine too.)

If you want to be the belle of the ball and make an ecological statement* at the same time ... you might just want to pick up one of these babies for all your shopping needs. You can find them here. I mentioned my status as president of the Riley Noehren fan club here. My partiality has nothing to do with my love of her products.

I also bought this print of a masted ship in the San Francisco Harbor. My partiality toward ship prints (see here) has everything to do with that purchase.

Check 'em out before Market. You'll be doing a jiggety Jig.

* if Vespas aren't green enough for you, they also come with horses on them. Doesn't get much greener than that.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Riley Noehren said...

Thank you for the endless fanclubbing. The print looks great in that frame and I already sold one such bag off this post.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Madam President- I move to elect Riley as Queen of Talents, My girls second the motion and we are all dutifully keeping court and humbly bow our heads as we think of our Queen and her magnificance. XOXO

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I like ship prints also..., the vessels are just so impressive! And your whale quilt is darling!!

Thanks so much for stopping by..., I felt the same about those upholstered chairs!