4.08.2010

Let there be Light ...


So ... one of the things that I love most about my house is the face that it lets in so much light. After living in the Sunny Land of AZ for over 20 years, light pretty much must be injected into my veins on a daily basis or I am not a happy camper. The picture above is of the Dining Room where I recently removed the heavier toile curtains and replaced them with these white and gauzy beauties.

More light in the Family Room.

Ditto ... my Bedroom.

Oh ... I just found this picture on my other camera when I downloaded it. If that isn't the lightest, brightest bit of sunshine you've ever seen, then I don't know what is.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Riley Noehren said...

Ditto what wsxwhx697 said. Also, I tried to get the username wsxwhx697 for myself and now I know who beat me to it!