7.24.2009

The Dub Debuts



So ... I'm a grandmother once again. Of this beautiful, scrumptious, heavenly girl born yesterday, July 23rd at around 2:30 CST. She weighed 8 lb. 7 oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long. There is lots of dark hair underneath that sweet little cap and a very proud mother next to her who somehow knew that this girl was to enter this world without surgical tools involved, (even though odds and many doctors thought otherwise.)

Her name??

Aaah ... you know I wouldn't reveal that anyway, but the truth is that even we don't know that yet. That's because this little girl is just full of wonderful surprises. Just like her mom, Mrs. Dub.

I'm leaving this weekend to get the chance to squeeze her and kiss her and have slumber parties with her big sis.

I'm the luckiest Nanny in the world.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Angy said...

you are the luckiest nanny! make sure to give them all big hugs from us out here... and squeeze those lil cheeks :P

stephanie said...

oh, she is precious. i knew mrs. dub could do it! give her my love when you see her, and have a nice trip!

Ashlee said...

She is adorable! What a pretty baby. Give them my best.

Riley Noehren said...

You're welcome for the picture. I got it from the Picasa album Mr. Dub emailed to us last night, but I was considerate and cropped out Mrs. Dub and her stylish, off-the-shoulder hospital gown.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!Huge heeps of LOVE for you and the family!!!!! PLEASE kiss those Dubbs for me!!!!!!XOXOXO

Dana said...

Congrats!!!!

She is adorable;

God Bless.

:)

Dana

steph said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!

brookegfunk said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!