12.03.2011

I. Am. Giddy.



So ... it IS the most wonderful time of the year. I will refrain from singing the rest of that song, but trust me ... I am beyond ecstatic.




I think it's because Christmas was almost non-existent to me last year due to the fact that I moved out of my house on December 29th. This year I have been consumed with Christmas for a few months now. First off was making a stocking for Miss Dub3 (even though she won't be here and that's okay.)





I don't have all of my Christmas shopping done, but you had better believe that I am ready to wrap those babies once they are purchased.



I don't have a mantle but I had a wonderful time figuring out what to do with my pseudo-mantle.





My living room is complete with treats. Pretzel M&M's to be exact and I refuse to say how many I have already eaten.

My trees are up inside and out but I don't have decent pictures of them yet. I will try to post those before New Years.

Oh ... it IS the most wonderful time of the year, don't you agree?



Posted by Picasa

No comments: